Ronstan Series 60 Core Fiddle Block
Ronstan Core Blocks™ are a true all around solution. A tuned 2-stage bearing system provides excellent performance across the full working load range with an integrated thrust bearing feature and the resilience to handle high dynamic or static loads. Acetal sheave, alloy cheeks and stainless fixings complete the durable package. For reliability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing.
- Class leading performance and sleek, contemporary styling
- Excellent dynamic and high static load performance
- Less than half the friction of the nearest competitor
- Durable aluminum alloy cheek plates
- Central hub hole can be used as a becket take-off or tie-up point
- Integrated becket through the hub of the lower sheave
- Ideal for mainsheet, halyard and spinnaker sheet applications on boats to 12m (40ft).
- Various control line applications on larger yachts.
- Alloy sheave models are available for use with wire.
- Sheave: 2-3/8" + 1-3/16"
- Max. Line Size: 1/2"
- Max. Working Load: 2200 lbs.
- Breaking Load: 4410 lbs.
- Weight: 12.5 oz.
- Sheave: U.V. stabilized Acetal or anodized aluminum (AW models)
- Cheek plates: Aluminium alloy
- Ball Bearings: High compression strength carbon black Acetal
Ronstan Boom Vang
Item #: 602532
List Price: $447.00
MAP Price: $379.95
Wichard Gyb'Easy Boom Brake
Item #: 600719