Rule SuperSwitch Bilge Pump Float Switches
Multiple Models Available
From $47.99 To $51.99
Please enter quantity below.
Rule SuperSwitch™ Float Switch
- Now backed with a 5 year warranty!
- Designed with larger float for increased buoyancy
- Switch turns bilge pump on when water level reaches 2" turns pump off when water level reaches 3/4"
- Detachable mounting base makes switch easier to install and remove for cleaning
- Environmentally friendly mercury-free design
- Patent-pending snap switch tested to over 1,000,000 cycles @ 12 Volt DC
- Highly abrasion-resistant marine-grade blocked wire
- Exclusive moisture-tight seals
- Can also be used to operate high water alarm systems
- Simple manual test feature to check for obstructions
- Ignition protected
- With our without fuse
- Nominal Voltage: 12 / 24 / 32 Volt DC
- Max. Current Draw: 20 Amps
- Wire Size: 14 AWG
- Wire Length: 28"
- Dimensions: 2-5/8" H x 2-1/8" W x 5" L
For further details see Technical Data Sheet for this product
For installation instructions see Installation Guide for this product
Rule High Water Bilge Alarm
Item #: 500054