S & F Tool Swage-It Tool - 1/8" 5/32" 3/16" and 1/4"
S&F Tool Swage-It Tool
- Material: Precision manufactured of steel
- Grade 8 bolts for strength and durability
- Plated for maximum rust protection
- Pre-lubed for working ease
- Compact, easy to store
- Application: For 1/8", 5/32", 3/16" and 1/4" oval sleeves
Note from the Manufacturer:
When an oval sleeve is swaged properly with a "Swage-It" tool the fitting will hold the full tested strength of the cable. When using the #2 or #3 tool for loop ends, one oval sleeve will hold the full strength on 7x7 or 7x19 cable. On 1x19 cable use two sleeves at each end to hold full strength. ALWAYS TEST CABLE PRIOR TO USE. Use a 5:1 safety factor when designing cable assemblies. If the breaking strength of the cable is 2000 lbs (1/8" 7x19 cable), then the maximum load to which the cable is subjected should never exceed 400 lbs.
Item #: 608927SLE016
Item #: 608927SLE332
Item #: 608927SLE018