Scandvik 10224 Mirror Finish Stainless Steel Single Sink
This item is a special order and may not be cancelled or returned.
The Scandvik 10224 Mirror Finish Stainless Steel Single Sink is made of 18/10 stainless steel. It is 18-20 gauge thickness which provides a strong, durable but still lightweight sink. This 12" x 14" is perfect for a new installation or as a replacement sink.
- Stainless steel marine sink is made from an alloy of 18% chromium and 10% nickel
- This is referred to as 18/10 stainless steel and is considered the best for corrosion resistance and durability
- Sink is 18-20 gauge thickness which provides a strong, durable but still lightweight, sink
- Stainless Steel is the best choice for marine sinks
- Made to withstand the harsh marine environment
- Resistant to extreme temperatures and can handle everything from hot pots and pans to ice cubes
- More forgiving to glass and dinnerware if accidentally dropped in the sink
- Very durable and will last a lifetime without losing its inherent qualities
- Stainless steel sinks installed outside and subjected to the sun are not affected by UV rays, which can discolor other sink materials
- Stainless steel is sanitary and will not hold bacteria making it a safe place to clean food grade items (pots, pans, silverware, etc.).
- Material: Mirror finish 18/10 stainless steel
- Overall dimensions: 14-5/8" L x 12-5/8" W x 8" D
- Flange width: 5/8"
- Flange type: Top mount
- Note: Not equipped with fastening system
- Drain opening: 2-1/16" (corner drain)
Item #: 502252OB
Item #: 502259
Item #: 502260