Open Box Item: This is a like new item which
cannot be sold as new because of the condition of either the outer or inner
Items may have been repackaged. Open Box items are covered by the manufacturer's warranty and are returnable in accordance with Defender's return policy.
The Scandvik 10224 Mirror Finish Stainless Steel Single Sink is made of 18/10 stainless steel. It is 18-20 gauge thick which provides a strong, durable but still lightweight sink. This 12" x 14" sink is perfect for a new installation or as a replacement sink.
- Stainless steel marine sink is made from an alloy of 18% chromium and 10% nickel
- This is referred to as 18/10 stainless steel and is considered the best for corrosion resistance and durability
- Sink is 18-20 gauge thickness which provides a strong, durable but still lightweight, sink
- Stainless Steel is the best choice for marine sinks
- Made to withstand the harsh marine environment
- Resistant to extreme temperatures and can handle everything from hot pots and pans to ice cubes
- More forgiving to glass and dinnerware if accidentally dropped in the sink
- Very durable and will last a lifetime without losing its inherent qualities
- Stainless steel sinks installed outside and subjected to the sun are not affected by UV rays, which can discolor other sink materials
- Stainless steel is sanitary and will not hold bacteria making it a safe place to clean food grade items (pots, pans, silverware, etc.).
- Material: Mirror finish 18/10 stainless steel
- Overall dimensions: 14-5/8" L x 12-5/8" W x 8" D
- Flange width: 5/8"
- Flange type: Top mount
- Note: Not equipped with fastening system
- Drain opening: 2-1/16" (corner drain)
Item #: 502252