Scandvik Mirror Finish Stainless Steel Square Sink - 14-1/8"
Status: In Stock
- Scandvik stainless steel marine sinks are made from an alloy of 18% chromium and 10% nickel
- This is referred to as 18/10 stainless steel and is considered the best for corrosion resistance and durability
- Scandvik stainless steel sinks are 18-20 gauge thickness which provides a strong, durable but still lightweight sink
- Stainless Steel is the best choice for marine sinks
- It makes sense to have good quality marine grade sinks to withstand the harsh marine environment
- Stainless steel is resistant to extreme temperatures and can be used with everything from hot pots and pans to ice cubes
- Stainless steel is more forgiving to glass and dinnerware if accidentally dropped in the sink, it is more durable and will last a lifetime without losing its inherent qualities
- Scandvik stainless steel sinks match modern kitchens and galleys using stainless steel designs for appliances
- Stainless steel sinks installed outside and subjected to the sun are not affected by UV rays, which can discolor other sink materials
- Mirror Finish basins are not recommended for exterior use due to the reflective nature of the highly polished stainless steel
- Stainless steel is sanitary and will not hold bacteria making it a safe place to prepare foods
- Scandvik Mirror Finish Stainless Steel Sink
- Overall Dimensions: 14-1/8" Square x 7-1/4" Deep
- Flange Width: 5/8"
- Flange Type: Top Mount
- Note: Not equipped with fastening system
- Drain Opening: 2-1/16"
- Material: 18/10 Stainless Steel
Note: Mirror Finish basins are not recommended for exterior use due to the reflective nature of the polished stainless steel