Scanstrut Self Leveling Radar Mount
Note: This item will ship when available.
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight -see here for details.
The Scanstrut Self-Leveling Pole Mount ensures your radar stays level with the horizon at all times for optimum antenna performance. Using a fine-tuned hydraulic damping system, the radar mount reacts to major changes in heel angle of the boat while eliminating all small oscillations. As the boat heels or rolls, the radar is kept horizontal preventing target loss and giving the best possible radar picture.
- Sealed system - entirely maintenance free
- Universal adjustable base able to rotate through 360° and angle from horizontal all the way to vertical
- Supplied with two support modules, a deck strut and rail stand off for maximum fore / aft and sideways support
- Fits to angled decks, narrow swimming steps and steeply sloping transoms
- Unique pole extrusion with two cable channels with cover strips to hold cables in place
- Easily removed for racing or winter storage, leaving just low profile deck on deck
- Existing SC100 Pole Mount installations can be upgraded to self leveling with our upgrade kit
- QUANTUM 2
- Fantom 18
- GMR18HD / 18xHD / 18HD+
- GMR24HD / 24xHD
- 2.5m / 8.3 ft. pole
- 3" diameter pole
- Base diameter of just 80mm / 3.1"
- Finest quality machined and anodized aluminum head unit, lasts the lifetime of your yacht
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel cradle and base plate
- Marine grade aluminum pole - polyester powder coated for a durable and gloss white finish
In the Box:
- (1) Pole (complete with 2 cable cover strips)
- (1) Adjustable base
- (1) Leveling head unit and cradle with plate
- (1) 1200mm / 3.9 ft. deck strut
- (1) Rail stand off for 25mm / 1" rail
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate