Scanstrut Self Leveling Radome Mast Mount
This item is a special order and may not be cancelled or returned.
Scanstrut's LMM-2 Self-Leveling Mast Mount ensures your radar stays level with the horizon at all times for optimum antenna performance. As the boat heels or rolls, the radar is kept horizontal preventing target loss and giving the best possible radar picture.
Using their own fine-tuned hydraulic damping system, this Scanstrut LMM-2 radar mount reacts to major changes in heel angle of the boat while eliminating all small oscillations.
- Furuno 1623 / 1715 / 1824 / 1724 / 1734 / 1832 / 1834 / NavNet
- Lowrance LRA-1800
- Northstar M series / 8000i (18", 2 Kw )
- Simrad NX40 / NX45 (18", 2 Kw )
* This Mount will NOT Work with Raymarine and Garmin radomes ( Use LMM-1 )
- Hydraulic damping to eliminate minor oscillations
- Sealed system - entirely maintenance free
- Passive system - no power required
- Reduced weight aloft - complete system weighs only 3.4 kg
- Easy upgrade from fixed mast mount - same mounting footprint as SC20 & M92722
- Attached to mast by four swivel feet - matches the profile of any mast
- 12 point fixing - highest quality rivets
- Compact mount - radar extends only minimum distance from front of mast
- Finest quality machined and anodized aluminum mast adapter
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel cradle and base plate
In the Box:
- (1) Leveling mount
- (1) Mast adapter
- (1) Complete fastening pack