Schaefer 3 Series Cheek Block
Schaefer is currently shut down and we are not expecting any shipments from Schaefer until at least the end of April. Items which are not in stock at Defender may experience an extended lead time until they re-open.
Schaefer flat base cheek blocks distribute loads to a larger surface area than other designs that place loads on the mounting bolts only. Ideal for use on spars or the deck to lead sheets, halyards, reefing gear and any control line requiring a smooth lead. Ball bearing sheave provides a low friction lead.
- Maximum line size: 7/16" (11 mm)
- Safe working load: 1000lbs. (454kg)
- Dimensions: 2-7/8" (73mm) L x 1-3/4" (44mm) W x 3/4" (19mm) H
- Hole centers: 2-3/8"(60mm)
- Sheave diameter: 1-7/16" (37mm)
- Required Fasteners: 4 x #10
- Weight: 2.5oz (71g)
Item #: 602566
Item #: 602718
Item #: 602719