Schaefer Rope Stoppers / Parrel Beads Pair - 7/16" Line
Multiple Models Available
Please enter quantity below.
Schaefer Rope Stoppers / Parrel Beads are reinforced nylon balls that help to prevent halyard shackles from jamming in their blocks and can be used to prevent lines from running through cam cleats or clutches.
- Prevents halyard jams and runaway lines with stoppers
- Perfect to put at the end of a piece of rope for increased grip
- Counter bore to house stopper knots keeps the ball from traveling up the line
- Used to prevent lines from running through cam cleats or clutches
- For use on ropes up to 11 mm (7/16") in diameter
- Select colors
- Bead diameter: 44mm
- Max rope size: 11 mm (7/16")
- Material: Nylon
- 1 Pair per package