Sea-Dog Leather Mooring Line Chafe Kit (561010-1)
Sea-Dog's Leather Mooring Line Chafe Kit is used to reduce chafe and extend the life of mooring lines. They are sewn onto the line which hold them securely in place. They are 10" long, sold in pairs, and designed to fit lines between 3/8" and 7/16".
- Complete kit for increased chafe protection on lines 3/8" to 7/16"
- Durable, natural leather construction
- Extend the life of mooring lines
- Application: Lines 3/8" to 7/16"
- Leather width: 1-1/2"
- Sold in pairs
In the Box:
- Wax twine
- Heavy-duty needle
- 2 x 10" pieces of leather (pre-stamped for sewing)
Item #: 612313
Item #: 614673
Item #: 614674