SeaStar / Teleflex
Status: In Stock
Please note: Items Cut to Custom Lengths Are Not Returnable.
Sales of all Closeout items are final.
Seastar / Teleflex's Series 252 Shieldsaust-C Corrugated Marine Wet Exhaust Hose is primarily used for wet exhaust connections with significant bends, engine intake and scupper lines.
- Black synthetic rubber tubing and cover, reinforced with double wire helix imbedded between plies of synthetic cord
- Resistant to exhaust fumes, ozone, mild chemicals, antifreeze, and saltwater
- May be easily bent to form a tight radius
- Moderate or severe bends
- -20° F to + 200° F continuous temperature tolerance range, +250° F intermittent
- Meets SAE J2006 Type R2 standards - providing double the ozone resistance required
- Inside diameter: 6"
- Tolerance: -20° F to + 200° F Continuous
- +250° F Intermittent
- Color: Black
- Material: Synthetic rubber with imbedded double wire helix
- Sold by the foot