Seaview Cable Gland - Gray ABS Plastic
The Seaview Retrofit Cable Glands provide a watertight installation for your currently installed cables. Whether you are replacing a damaged cable gland or installing one where there should have been one, these split cable glands are the only guaranteed and proven watertight installation for your currently installed cables.
- Provides a waterproof pass-through for antenna, transducer, lights, power and other cables without removal of the factory installed cable connector
- Tapered rubber seal forms watertight installation
- Base gasket also provided for clean water tight installation
- No need to re-run your cables - split cable glands work easily if the cable is already installed or you have a new installation
- Does not require connector removal during install, however you still have to consider cable diameter
- Each cable gland is supplied with a blank rubber seal that has a molded location to drill and cut
- Captive nuts make for easy assembly
- Low profile design for a strong, impact-resistant and clean installation (no sharp edges to hit your foot on)
- Inner rubber seal is flush with the top of the cable gland so that water does not have a place to collect
- Waterproof: IPX6 and IPX7 tested and approved
- IPX6 test means these pass 100L/min of water sprayed from 2.5 to 3 meters away for 3 min.
- IPX7 test means these pass a 30 minute submersion under 1 meter of water