Seaview Low Profile Satdome Adapter (AMA-16)
This item is a special order and may not be cancelled or returned.
Add Item to Cart to See Sale Price
The Seaview AMA-16 Adapter allows you to use a low profile mount when the mounting footprint of your satdome is too large for the place you want to mount it - say on top of a radar arch - and you have no need to raise the antenna to avoid interfering with a radar.
- The Seaview AMA-16 adapter is constructed the same as their Power Mounts
- Material: High quality marine grade aluminum treated with an anodized primer then finished with a brilliant white powder coat finish
- Each Adapter is predrilled to fit a complete range of Satcom/TV Antennas
- They are designed with a small mounting base for installation in space-limited areas
- Adequate room is available in the adapters to allow for plug and wiring
- Intellian i3, KVH M2 / M3
- Raymarine 37STV
- Seaking 9815RJ / 1500HD
- Seatel Coastal 14
Note: To compensate for any slope variation, Seaview offers an Adjustable Wedge (AMA-W Sold Separately), which can angle from 0º to 12º. The (AMA-W) is used only with the AMA-16 , AMA-18, AMA-24, AMA-C3 & AMA-32.
- Color: White
- Base Diameter: 8.05"
- Height: 2.75"