ONLY 1 LEFT!
Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
For pick up in our Waterford, CT, Outlet Store only.
Sales of all Scratch & Dent items are
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: firstname.lastname@example.org
For pickup in our Outlet Store only.
Note: This item has a minor dent on one corner and is available for store pickup only.
The Seaward 20 Gallon Marine Water Heater (S1900) has a vertical orientation and a stainless steel exterior. The unit uses 120 VAC power or the front accessed heat exchanger to heat the water.
- Available in multiple configurations to suit your installation requirements
- Combination electric / heat exchanger or electric-only models
- Versions available for 120 and 240 Volt AC systems
- Wide range of tank capacities: 3, 6, 11, 20 or 28 gallons
- Horizontal or vertical mounting
- Exterior jackets available in marine galvanized steel, stainless steel or white epoxy-coated aluminum
- Robust manufacturing
- Mounting brackets welded to inner tank
- Double-wall heat exchangers
- Large 3/4" drain valve
- Easy-to-use safety controls
- Integrated pressure relief valve
- Temperature and pressure drain tube included
- Magnesium anodes sold separately (recommended for longer tank life)
- Ignition protected
- Seaward Model No. S1900
- Orientation: Vertical
- Heat Exchanger Position: Front
- Tank Capacity: 20 Gallons
- Tank Material: Aluminum
- Exterior Jacket: Stainless steel
- Power: 120 Volt AC / 1500 Watts
- Circuit Breaker: 15 Amp
- PSI Rating: 150 PSI
- Dimensions: 20.25" W x 20.25" H x 27" D
- Meets or exceeds all ABYC, CE and UL standards
For further details including installation and operating instructions see Owner's Manual for this product