Shakespeare 6018-R Phase III VHF Antenna - 17'- 6"
Note: This item will ship when available.
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
This item may be available for Defender Store Pick Up as an alternative to Truck shipping.
The Shakespeare 6018-R Phase III™ VHF Antenna is a high performing Phase III™ marine antenna. It is a powerhouse providing all of those necessities in Shakespeare's rugged, high-strength, foam-filled fiberglass antenna for stability in high seas, high winds and high speeds.
- Good communication over the VHF marine band depends on antenna height, quality and dB gain
- Height: 17' 6" (5.3 m)
- Two sections:
- Base 110"
- Tip 110"
- Applications: VHF Marine Band
- 9 dB Gain
- Silver-plated outer conductor, copper inner conductor
- Stainless steel mounting sleeve
- Type SO-239 connector inside mounting sleeve for easy mounting and dismounting for stowage
- Connects to coax cable with PL-259 connector (Sold Separately)
- Suggested mounts: Shakespeare Style 409-R or 410-R Mounting Kit
- Design: Collinear-phased 1/2-wave elements with choking sleeve
- Height: 18' 4"
- Sections: 2
- Base: 110"
- Tip: 110"
- Suggested mounts: 409-R or 410-R (Sold Separately)
- Versatile mounting sleeve for standard 1in-14 thread or mast mount
- High-strength fiberglass antenna, foam filled
- High-gloss, high-performance, non-yellowing polyurethane finish
- Silver-plated elements
- Shakespeare Limited Warranty: 5 years
Item #: 252296
Item #: 255007
Item #: 259583