Shakespeare Galaxy 5230 VHF Antenna
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight -see here for details.
The Shakespeare Galaxy 5230 VHF Antenna has 2 sections and is 14 feet long. It has an Increased signal capture area and outstanding performance.
- 5/8 wave over 1/2-wave dipole
- Brass and copper elements for maximum range and efficiency
- (2) Sections (base 94 in. / tip 74 in.)
- 5-year limited warranty
- Shakespeare Model No. 5230
- Length: 14 ft.
- Sections: 2
- Color: Galaxy white
- Ferrule: Stainless steel with standard 1"-14 Thread
- Cable Supplied: 20 ft. RG-8/X
- Connector Supplied: PL-259 (not installed)
- Suggested Mount: Shakespeare 409-R or 410-R swivel mount (each sold separately)
- Band: VHF Marine Band
- Frequency Range: 156 - 164 MHz
- Gain: 8 dB
- Max. Input Power: 200 Watts
- SWR (Standing Wave Ratio): Nominally 1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz
- Bandwidth: 3 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Polarity: Vertical
- DC Ground: Yes*
*Antenna will read as short circuit when tested with ohm meter.
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate
Item #: 252297