SI-TEX SDD-110 Digital Depth Indicator (SDD-110FM-P)
Open Box Item: This is a like new item which cannot be sold as new because of the condition of either the outer or inner packaging.
Items may have been repackaged. Open Box items are covered by the manufacturer's warranty and are returnable in accordance with Defender's return policy.
SI-TEX SDD-110 Digital Depth Indicator
- Supplied with flush mount 2" thru-hull transducer with 38° beam angle
- Functions include:
- Shallow / deep water and anchor drag alarms
- Digital depth display provides accurate soundings from 1.2 - 1,000 ft. in large, easy-to-read numerals
- Reads and displays depth in feet, meters, fathoms
- Variable display damping
- (5) levels of backlighting for optimum performance in all light conditions
- External and internal ON / OFF control for backlighting
- Visible trend indicator indicates rising or falling depths
- Audible alarm alerts operator to dangerously shallow water
- Transducer plugs directly into back of display for quick and easy installation
- NMEA 0183 data output interfaces with other onboard electronics
- Matches SI-TEX SST-110 temperature display in appearance
- Drop-in replacement for popular Datamarine Offshore Digital Sounder
- In the box:
- SDD-110 instrument display
- Lexan flush mount thru-hull depth transducer
- SI-TEX Model No. SDD-110FM-P
- Display: 4-Digit monochrome LCD with (5) levels of backlighting
- Network: NMEA 0183
- Operating Voltage: 9.5 - 16 Volt DC
- Current Draw: 37 mA
- Dimensions: 4.3" W x 4.3" H x 3.5" D
- Cut-Out (instrument display): 2.125" dia.
- Cut-Out (thru-hull transducer): 2" dia.