SI-TEX SST-110 Seawater Temperature Indicator SST-110TS
Status: In Stock
The SI-TEX SST-110 Seawater Temperature Indicator has a digital display that provides accurate readings from 32 - 99.99° F (0 - 37.77° C) in large, easy-to-read numerals.
- Functions include:
- Water temperature
- High and low temperature alarms with trend indicators
- Temperature trend arrow on display tells the user at a glance if sea temperatures are getting warmer or cooler
- Boaters can set high and low temperature alarms for audible alerts to temperature fluctuations or hard temperature "edges"
- Resolution to 0.01° Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Easy to calibrate
- (5) levels of backlighting for optimum performance in all light conditions
- External and internal ON / OFF control for backlighting
- For easy integration on most professional fishing vessels, the SST-110 outputs standard NMEA 0183 water temperature data on both 12 and 24 Volt DC systems
In the Box:
- SST-110 instrument display
- Bronze thru-hull transducer
- SI-TEX Model No. SST-110TS
- Display: 4-Digit monochrome LCD with (5) levels of backlighting
- Network: NMEA 0183
- Operating Voltage: 9.5 - 33 Volt DC
- Current Draw: 45 mA nominal
- Dimensions: 4.3" W x 4.3" H x 3.5" D
- Cut-Out (instrument display): 2.125" dia.
- Cut-Out (thru-hull transducer): 2" dia.
SI-TEX SDD-110 Digital Depth Indicator SDD-110FM-P
Item #: 258875
Instrument Display with Low Profile Thru-Hull Transducer
Functions: Depth 1.2 - 1000 ft., Shallow / Deep Depth and Anchor Alarms
Display: 4-Digit Monochrome LCD with Backlighting to (5) Levels
Item #: 258875