Side-Power SE170/250TC DC Thruster (On/Off)
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically ships within 2-3 Business Days.
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
Side-Power General Features:
- Built for outstanding performance year after year
- Boat builders worldwide choose Side-Power for reliability, ease of installation and unrivalled safety features
- Commitment to quality has made the new range of Side-Power thrusters manufactured by Sleipner Motor the market leader
- The high performance of a Side-Power thruster is a result of their continuous efforts in product development and testing, propulsion technology know-how, 5-bladed composite propellers, purpose-built high power electric motors, and improved water flow from streamlined gearhouse design.
- Side-Power thrusters include several features to ensure the safety of your boat and its passengers
- Safety features protect against technical and operator errors
- No overheating of electric motor
- Mechanical protection of drive gear
- Electronic protection against sudden change of drive direction
- No accidental operation from child-safe on/off and automatic deactivation
- IPC comes standard on all DC electric thrusters to reduce solenoid wear and the risk of lock-in
- In-house manufacturing and assembly
- Engineering through experience
- Use of superior materials
- Controlled quality of every supplied part
- 2-Year limited warranty
- Side-Power's close co-operation with major boat builders results in easy installation
- Compact-sized units
- "Plug and Go" electric wiring
- Easily accessible battery cable terminals
- Fast and safe propeller mounting with locknut
- Professional and solid GRP stern thruster kits
- Easy access zinc anodes
SE Series Features:
- Standard, Single Speed (ON / Off) bow and stern thrusters
- These standard bow and stern thruster series are the base for all Side-Power extensive range of DC electric thrusters
- They are fitted in a tunnel through the bow, or into our stern tunnels to use as a stern thrusters
- The electric motors, solenoids and patented Intelligent Power Control (IPC) control systemprovide for safe, reliable performance
- Maintenance-free, sealed gearleg for easy installation and a powerful purpose-built electric motor
- The mechanical parts of the propulsion system are all totally custom designed and built, utilizing the extensive experience gained through years of leadership in the global thruster market
|Thrust @ 21VDC||374 lbs (170 kg)|
|Thrust @ 24VDC||462 lbs (210 kg)|
|Approx. Boat Size||50-70' (15-22 m)|
|Tunnel Diameter (I.D.)||9.8" (250 mm)|
|Propulsion System||Twin Counter Rotating|
|Power||10.7 hp (8 kw)|
|Minimum Battery Capacity||950 CCA SAE|
|Recommended Fuse Size||400 Amp (SMANL400)|
|Min Depth to Top of Tunnel||4.92" (125mm)|
|Min Depth to Center of Tunnel||9.84" (250mm)|
Other items to consider when purchasing a new thruster: (Sold Separately)
- Bow Tunnel or Stern Tunnel
- Control Panels and Remote Controls
- AutoMainswitch, Battery Disconnect, Fuse & Fuseholder
- 4-Wire Harnesses (when not using AutoMainswitch)
- 5-Wire Harnesses (for use with AutoMainswitch