Sika Sikaflex-291 Fast Cure Marine Adhesive and Sealant - 10 oz.
Multiple Models Available
Sikaflex® -291 is a single component, marine grade polyurethane elastomeric adhesive and sealant. It's used by many boat builders because its fast cure time makes it ideal for applications where speed is important. Sikaflex® -291 is a general all-purpose sealant that may be used for light duty bonding.
- General all-purpose sealant for use above or below waterline
- Fast tack and cure times especially useful for quick-turnaround jobs
- Excellent adhesion to gelcoat, fiberglass, metal and wood
- May be used for light duty bonding
- Can be squeezed or brushed into place
- Sandable and paintable
- Stable, resists salt water
- USDA approved for incidental food contact
- NFS approved for potable water
- Material: One-part polyurethane
- Color: Specify black or white
- Container: 300 ml cartridge
- Open Time: 45 min.*
- Tack-Free Time: 60 min.*
- Cure Time: 1 - 9 days*
- Tensile Strength: 260 psi
For further details see Data Sheet for this product
*Open, tack-free and cure times are subject to atmospheric conditions.
Item #: 756275
Item #: 751164
Item #: 751162