Simrad DD15 Mechanical Pump Drive
The DD15 is a direct drive autopilot unit for sailboats between 30 - 40 feet. It is more compact and efficient than most hydraulic and electromechanical drive units and has been built to withstand continuous use for periods of more than 24 hours.
- Built for 24 hours per day continuous operation
- Direct drive can be back driven with the force of a finger tip leaving the mechanical steering as sensitive as without drive unit
- Includes the Simrad RF300 Rudder Feedback unit with transmission link and 10 m (30 feet) of cable
- Transforms the angular travel of the rudder to a digital signal read by the autopilot steering computer
- Volts: 12 VDC Only
- Boat Length: 45 feet up to 23,000 lbs displacement
- Current Amps / 12 Volt Battery: 1-4 Amps VDC
- Ram Capacity: 4.9-58.5 Cubic Inches
- Max Pressure: 60 bars
- Strokes: 8"
- Peak thrust: 770 lbs
- Torque: 12,000 lbs/inch
- Tiller arm: 9.8"