Simrad NAC-2 Autopilot Core Pack
Note: This item will ship when available.
The Simrad NAC-2 Autopilot Core Pack includes all of the core components you need to upgrade your boat with a Simrad Continuum autopilot system. Just add a hydraulic pump or mechanical drive unit to suit your steering system, and choose a dedicated autopilot controller or Simrad multifunction display (Sold Separately).
- Autopilot core components for rudder-steered boats up to 10 meters/35 feet – just add drive & controller.
- Low-current NAC-2 Autopilot Computer
- Designed to run small hydraulic drives and mechanical drives for vessels up to 10 meters (33 feet) in length
- RF25N rudder feedback unit with transmission link and 5 m (16.5 ft) NMEA 2000 Micro-C cable
- Includes the Precision-9 solid-state compass for accurate heading data that's automatically fine-tuned as you travel
- The Precision-9 Compass supplies accurate heading and rate-of-turn information to your autopilot and other onboard systems over an NMEA 2000® connection
- Includes all necessary NMEA 2000® cables and connectors
- Plug-and-play for easy installation
- 000-13249-001 - Low-current NAC-2 autopilot computer
- 000-12607-001 - Precision-9 Compass
- 000-10756-001 - Rudder Feedback Unit
- 000-10760-001 - NMEA 2000 Micro-C Network starter kit
- Network Power Cable, 4.5 m (15 ft) N2K cable
- (3) T-connectors
- (2) Network terminators
Item #: 260820
Item #: 260821
Item #: 262407