Simrad TM150M Transom Mount Single Channel CHIRP Transducer
The TM150M is a transom-mounted CHIRP transducer, ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels up to 25ft in length. This single channel CHIRP transducer operates anywhere in the 95-155 kHz Medium CHIRP frequency range, with a 26° - 17° beam width.
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- CHIRP technology delivers target resolution and depth penetration superior to traditional single-frequency sonar
- Excellent choice for freshwater and saltwater boats up to 8 m (25')
- Simple to install and ideal for small trailered vessels where a thru-hull may interfere with loading
- Can be adjusted easily to compensate for transom angle
- Medium frequency: 95 kHz to 155 kHz
- Beam width: 26° to 17°
- Maximum depth: 1000 ft.
- Mounting: Fiberglass, wood and metal hulls
- Applications: Boats up to 8 m (25')
Item #: 262205
Item #: 262339
Item #: 262338