Softlite Gel Coat-Friendly Mooring Buoy - 24" - Web Order Only
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically has a 1 week lead time before shipping.
The 24" Softlite Gel Coat-Friendly Mooring Buoy is soft, resilient, unsinkable, able to survive collisions and is far less abrasive on the hull than standard hard mooring buoys.
- Manufactured using a UV-resistant, Schedule 40-or-higher PVC with chain tube centered through a closed cell foam and coated with weather-resistant urethane finish
- High moisture vapor transmission rate of closed cell foam greatly reduces water absorbtion even during long-term immersion
- Urethane coating has good elongation and tensile strength properties making it highly compatible with flotation foam
- Center Tube Diameter: 2-3/8"
- Float Bottom Diameter: 24"
- Float Top Outside Diameter: 27"
- Float Top Inside Diameter: 20-1/2 "
- Total Height: 16"
- Net Buoyancy: 172 lbs
Defender Offers two methods of buying these unique mooring buoys:
- Order Online and have it Delivered
- 002080MAILORDER - 24" Softlite Hull Friendly Mooring Buoy - Web Order Only
- Order it as a Store Pickup and stop by Defender's Outlet Store to pick it up
- 002080RETAIL - 24" Softlite Hull Friendly Mooring Buoy - 24" - Retail Store Pick-Up Only
Item #: 001125
Item #: 001126
Item #: 001217