ONLY 1 LEFT!
Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
For pick up in our Waterford, CT, Outlet Store only.
Sales of all Scratch & Dent items are
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: [email protected]
For pickup in our Outlet Store only.
CONDITION: The negative stud is broken and spins with the battery cable attached. The battery has been tested and is in good health, but the automotive post must be used for the negative terminal.
Sportsman's 12 Volt Marine Starting Battery delivers superior power and extended service for heavy-duty starting in marine applications.
- Sportsman Starting Batteries are widely used in marine applications
- Maintenance-free construction for hassle free starting and reliability
- Combination terminals for easy installation and hook-up
- Flame-retardant, chambered vents keep battery dry and corrosion-free
- Envelope separators for longer life
- Flush covers are easier to keep clean
- Broad coverage for a wide variety of applications
- Power path grid design directs more energy to terminal posts
- Volts: 12
- Amp hours: 105
- Reserve capacity: 182 MCA / Cranking Amps: 1050
- Dimensions: 12" L x 6.75" W x 9.38" H
- Terminal type: Nut & bolt
Note: Specifications may be subject to change per the manufacturer.