Sta-Lok Swageless Double-Ended Stay Connector
Note: This item will ship when available.
Sta-lok Connector is a double-ended terminal designed to join two pieces of wire together; a simple mechanical method of terminating wire ropes and an effective way of repairing stays and shrouds without replacing feet of stainless steel wire rope.
- Stronger than the wire rope
- Will work under constant load and variable shock loading
- Manufactured from 316 stainless steel grade 1.4401
- All Sta-lok Terminals are supplied with 1 x 19 wedges as standard
- Can be fitted on site using very simple hand tools
Note:All Sta-lok Terminals are reusable (a new wedge component must be used)
- For wire size: 5/16 " (7.938mm)
- Material: Precision machined stainless steel
- Sold individually
- A : 3/4 " (19.05mm)
- C: 1" (25.4mm)