StingRay StarFire No-Drill Outboard Motor Hydrofoil Kit
StingRay™ StarFire Hydrofoil Stabilizer is the world's fastest hydrofoil and first no-drill installation available. The "Delta-Wing" design provides a super-sleek, swept-back profile to create a hydrofoil that is ultra-thin, easy to install, and delivers incredible performance improvements.
The unique inverted trailing edge allows drag to be relieved while increasing fuel economy and top-end speed. Additionally, the extended wing tips are designed for optimal stability once the boat is up on plane.
- Fits most outboards and sterndrives 40 HP and up (will not fit Volvo engines that have through cavitation plate exhaust)
- No-Drill Installation (with option to drill and bolt if preferred; see instructions below for both methods)
- StarFire provides a patented, integrated No-Drill attachment method
- Requires only 2 set screws for No-Drill installation
- Set screws pinch the anti-cavitation plate from each side
- StarFire utilizes ribbed-neck pins rather than clunky nuts and bolts used by others
- Quick installation with minimal effort
- Designed for top-end speed and performance upgrades for all boats
- Ratings (1=least, 10=most): Lift = 7, Speed = 8, Stabilization = 6
- "Delta-Wing" profile
- Super-sleek, swept back profile of the StarFire’s wings create a hydrofoil that is ultra-thin, easy to install, and an incredible performance improvement
- Unique inverted trailing edge allows drag to be relieved while increasing fuel economy and top-end speed
- Curvature profile hugs the anti-cavitation plate closely, preventing excess drag
- Extended wing tips are designed for optimal stability once the boat is up on plane
- Graphic inlays designed to resemble polished stainless steel
- Won’t scratch, tear, peel, or fade in the sun
- StingRay's goal was to create hydrofoils that could be installed without holes being drilled into the engine, however, for the best, most robust installation, StingRay recommends utilizing the optional drill installation that has been enabled for these No-Drill hydrofoils (see installation instructions below)
- The optional drill method requires only 2 holes as opposed to the 4 holes required by other brands, and provides the best security for your hydrofoil
- No-Drill models fit engines with cavitation plates not wider than 7"
For more information, see the StingRay StarFire Installation Instructions