Multiple Models Available
Sales of all Closeout items are final.
This product ships ground only
Sudbury® Elastomeric Marine Sealant isa fast skinning and fast curing multi-purpose marine-grade sealant with superior strength, adhesion and elongation properties.
- Formulated for heavy-duty use above or below the waterline
- Adheres without primers to fiberglass, glass, plastic, metal and wood
- Multiple uses including flush and overlapping joints, bedding of hardware, thru-hulls, windshields, portholes, electrical connections, etc.
- Can be wet sanded and painted after curing
- Outstanding flexibility twists, bends, expands and compresses
- Resistant to teak cleaners, oil, diesel fuel and salt water
- Simple cleanup with mineral spirits
Note: This sealant adheres to Starboard to provide a tight seal. Mechanically fastening the starboard is still recommended
- Select color
- Material: One-part elastomeric polymer
- Container: 3 oz. (89 ml) tube
- Cure Time: 1 - 7 days @ 40°F - 50°F*
*Cure times are subject to atmospheric conditions.
Note: Not recommended for wooden deck seams or use in areas exposed to gasoline
Item #: 751162
Item #: 755890
Item #: 751164