Superior Life-Saving Equipment Halo Compact Life Raft - 4 Person w/ Valise
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer to ensure that contents with expiration dates are as current as possible.
This item currently has an extended lead time that exceeds 12 weeks.
This product ships via truck freight, please see the applicable flat rate fees.
Fees will be added at time of invoicing.
Superior Life-Saving Equipment's compact and advanced Halo life raft is designed for smaller vessels or coastal boaters looking to fish, sail or cruise in-shore and near-shore recreational boaters. Each Halo life raft comes standard with an insulated floor, heat welded seams and an offshore ballast system that improves durability and safety to provide additional stability on the water.
- Vacuum sealed for increased protection against the elements
- Only one in its class
- Allows for 3-year service intervals in line with the rest of Superior Life-Saving Equipment's lineup
- Heat welded seams for increased durability and a long lasting service life
- Compared to hand glued life rafts from competitors
- Removable insulated floor for protection from hypothermia
- 4 Oversized and weighted, offshore ballast bags
- Exterior automatically activated strobe light with manual override
- Bright and highly visible Superior green hull
- Stainless steel tow ring and hardware
- Sea anchor and buoyant rescue ring included
- Easy to transport with weatherproof valise
- Perfect for when there is not enough room to mount a container
- Large surface area with room for 4 people
- 6-Year warranty
- Color: Green
- Capacity: 4 People
- Application / intended use: Coastal
- Pack type: Valise
- Packed dimensions: 22" x 15.25" x 6"
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Inflated dimensions: 72.91" x 72.91" x 9.85"
In the Box:
- Sea anchor
- Rescue quoit with line
- Sea sick tablets
- Floating knife
- Automatically activated strobe light with manual override
- Topping off pump
LIFE RAFTS ARE NOT RETURNABLE
PLEASE NOTE A FLAT RATE SHIPPING RATE WILL BE ADDED TO
YOUR ORDER AT THE TIME OF INVOICING FOR DESTINATIONS WITHIN THE CONTIGUOUS
All others will be calculated on an individual basis, including all islands not accessible be commercial delivery trucks.
All rafts need to be shipped to a physical address, not PO boxes.
$75 Southeast: AL, AR, FL, GA, KY, LA, MD, MS, NC, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV
$75 Northeast: CT, DE, DC, IL, IN, MA, ME, MI, MN, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WI
$95 West Coast: AZ, CA, CO, IA, ID, KS, MO, MT, NE, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, UT, WA, WY
** Free local pick up in Raleigh, NC
A freight quote will be provided when shipping to Alaska and Hawaii.
Please contact Defender at 800-628-8225 or e-mail us at [email protected] for any questions.
Item #: 551268
List Price: $89.95
MAP Price: $89.95
Model #: C-1003
Item #: 552716
Item #: 550927