Taylor Made Rubber Spreader Boots - Medium
The Taylor Medium Spreader Boots are made of a soft white, synthetic rubber. They fit spreaders with diameters between 1" and 2". They're designed to fit around the shroud and the end of the spreader simultaneously to provide protection to sails when they rub against that part of the rigging. The are moulded in split for to make installation easy and they perform far better than taping where the spreaders and shrouds meet.
- Fits quickly and easily over the stay and spreader end
- Constructed from soft yet tough white synthetic rubber
- Protects the rigging connections
- Eliminates clumsy temporary taping
- Reduces drag
- Reduces sail chafing and tearing
- Molded in split form
- Sold in pairs.
- Length: 5-3/4" Height: 2-3/8"
- Spreader Insert Size: 1" to 2" Diameter
- Stay Insert: Up to 3/16
- Material: White Synthetic Rubber
Item #: 612249