Open Box Item: This is a like new item which cannot be sold as new because of the condition of either the outer or inner packaging.
Items may have been repackaged. Open Box items are covered by the manufacturer's warranty and are returnable in accordance with Defender's return policy.
For over 35 years, Teleflex has been building rugged, compact, and lightweight steering systems that are the standard of the industry. This unique Back Mount Rack System allows fast and easy installation and delivers a precise and comfortable steering feel.
- Applications: Virtually all power-assisted Sterndrive and Outboard boats with wheels up to 16" diameter
- Single station use Only
- Kit Includes:
- Back Mount Rack Helm (Single Station)
- Back Mount Bezel (90°)
- Back Mount Rack
- Single Cable and hardware
- Stainless steel cable output ends
- Meets or exceeds NMMA certification requirements and ABYC safety standards.
- Fast, easy installation
- Back mount design allows placement in dash PLUS mounting hardware fits industry standard Teleflex and Morse rack holes
- Back Mount Replaces 1984-date Teleflex "The Rack" steering without dash modification
- Requires use of SSC134 Back Mount Rack cable (included in kit)
Note: This is a Drop in replacement steering system for the Morse® command 200 rack system. Fast, easy installation: back mount design allows placement in dash and mounting hardware fits standard SeaStar Solutions® rack holes
Note: Other Components Sold Separately for Dual Cable Systems. Teleflex / SeaStar recommends No-Feedback steering for all dual cable steered, non-power-assisted outboards and sterndrives.
Item #: 303502STR15--