Limited Stock Availability.
Please call 800-628-8225 or email us to comfirm stock level.
Sales of all Scratch & Dent items are final.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This is a returned item and comes with its full warranty. It is not in its original packaging and there are minor scratches on its surface.
- The Todd ABYC Fixed Height Pedestal is made of high grade, polished, bright dipped Marine Grade aluminum
- Provides strong resistance to weathering and saltwater corrosion
- Outside diameter of all pedestals is 2-7/8"
- Pedestal bases are 9" Diameter
- Meets ABYC Class AD Standards
ABYC Pedestal Information:
- The American Boat and Yacht Council has recommended seating standards for the marine industry
- These standards help classify pedestal applications in two separate categories
- Within each of these classifications all pedestals must pass a series of test
- Horizontal and vertical impacts
- Torque and static load test
- There are also two types of Class A seats.
- Class AP (Passenger)
- Seat mount must resist 30 foot pounds of torque
- Class AD (Driver)
- Seat mount must incorporate a "mechanical interference lock" and resist 150 foot pounds of torque
Item #: 655350PED6X9