Todd Fresh Water / Waste Water Holding Tank - 25 Gallons
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight -see here for details.
The 25 gallon Todd Tank comes with the necessary pre-drilled and threaded openings so that it can be configured as either a water tank or as a holding tank. Simply remove the appropriate plugs and screw in the necessary hose fittings (sold separately). This flexible configuration make these tanks viable solutions as FDA approved water supply or waste water holding tanks. It is recommended that the correct fitting kit be purchased prior to the installation of this tank.
- All openings are female NPT (National Pipe Thread) and located on end of the tank
- (2) 1-1/2" NPT and (2) 1/2" NPT openings
- Each tank fully complies with FDA regulation CFR 177.1520
- All tanks satisfy all United States Coast Guard standards
- Will not emit waste odors or change the taste of fresh potable water
- Capacity: 25 Gallons
- Dimensions: 37" x 17.5" x 10"
- Material: Plastic
- Fitting requirements (sold separately):
- Water supply tanks: (1) 1-1/2" and (2) 1/2" hose fittings (Todd kits, 93-2222, 93-2223)
- Waste water holding tank: (2) 1-1/2" and (1) 1/2" hose fittings (Todd kits, 93-2220, 93-2221)
Preassembled Todd Fittings Kits are available with both straight or 90 degree hose barb fittings. (sold separately)
In the Box:
- (1) Tank
- (1) 1/2" NPT plug to block off unused vent port
- (1) 1-1/2" NPT plug to block off unused hose port
- (1) Small roll of Teflon tape
Item #: 500220
Item #: 501265
Item #: 503529