Torqeedo Power 24-3500 High-Performance Lithium 24-Volt Battery
Click here for HAZMAT fee details
Due to the technical nature of this product, this item is not returnable.
Superior battery technology: Lithium-based batteries are the technology of choice for electric mobility applications. They store significantly more energy than all other batteries, maintain a high current (a major advantage for electric drive systems), do not lose their charging capacity, supply power reliably even in cold weather and have no memory effect. They also provide many more cycles than lead-based batteries.
Torqeedo has been a pioneer in the development of lithium batteries for marine applications for more than a decade. Since we make our batteries just a little bit better each year, Torqeedo offers the most comprehensive and integrated protection and safety concept for lithium batteries on the market, coupled with performance and convenience.
Intelligent battery management system (BMS): The BMS monitors and protects Torqeedo batteries against overcharging, overcurrent, deep discharge, short-circuit and overheating. The battery has comprehensive safety features, and each safety-relevant component is duplicated with a backup component should it fail. In addition to these safety features, the BMS safeguards the battery's life expectancy with balancing and deep-sleep functionality.
Safe and easy to transport: Thanks to their high energy density, lithium batteries are 70% lighter and less in volume than comparable AGM or lead-gel batteries. This makes Torqeedo low-voltage batteries simple to handle and light to carry. On top of that, Torqeedo Power and Deep Blue batteries can be switched on and off, allowing them to be safely transported and installed and protecting them against unintentional discharge.
- Power 24-3500 increases energy density to an impressive 138 Wh/kg and tips the scales at just 25.3 kg, only 800 g more than the previous model
- This 30% increase in energy and energy density includes Torqeedo's 24 Volt batteries
- The 1,700 Watt fast charger (sold separately) can fill up the Power 24-3500 in just under two hours, making this lithium pack perfect for recreational or commercial use
- Applications: Cruise motors
- Amp hours: 104
- Useable energy 3,500 Wh
- Nominal voltage: 25.9 Volt
- Weight: 25.3 kg (55.8 lb)
- Energy density (weight): 138 Wh/kg
- Maximum discharge rate: 180 Amp (4,500 Watt at nominal voltage)
- Dimensions: 22.74" x 8.6" x 9.89"
- Battery chemistry: Li NMC
- Cycle lifetime: 800 cycles at 100% depth of discharge at 25 °C results in approx. 25% capacity loss
- Annual capacity loss: 4%
- Max. connections: 2S8P or 1S16P
Item #: 455394
List Price: $599.00
MAP Price: $599.00
Item #: 457090