Turning Point Hustler Mid-Range 3-Blade Aluminum Propeller ( H1-1014)
Note: This item will ship when available.
Click here for a propeller selection guide
Turning Point Hustler Mid-Range Aluminum Propeller Series for midsize outboards engines
Fuel efficient blade designs allow for maximum performance while maintaining low fuel consumption. Turning Point's efficient-slip technology allows for faster cruising speeds at lower RPM - Saves fuel, saves money!
- Stainless Performance in Aluminum Stainless steel blade geometry used in all aluminum patterns
- Improve Handling and Boat Lift through advance pitch line and rake line cupping
- Squeeze Cast for Added Strength The process generates the highest mechanical properties attainable in a cast product, resulting in tighter grain structures.
- High Flow-through Barrel Exhaust System Maximizing exhaust flow increases horsepower and top end speed
- Tuned Progressive Pitch Angles Accelerating and channeling water to minimize slip increases performance and fuel economy
- Performance Tuned Rake Angles Higher rake angles tighten the vortex produced by the prop, adding to boat lift and overall performance
- Long Lasting Finish: Powder Coated
- The 5-step process creates a uniform, durable, high-quality, and attractive finish, that protects the aluminum from corrosion
- Optional Hub Kit System: Available for All Props
- 9.9 hp to 300+ hp aluminum propellers use Turning Point’s Hub Kit System, unlike competition that don’t offer it in the smaller gearcases.
Left Hand (LH) Counter Rotation Props are Available by Special Order
Item #: 304621
Item #: 304622