Vetus Altus Low-Profile Deck Hatch w/ Smoke Lens, 16-9/16" (ALT4242SL)
Note: This item will ship when available.
Add Item to Cart to See Sale Price
The Altus range of hatches feature a sturdy aluminum profile which is only 21 mm high. They are CE classified AII, which means they are designed for ocean use and can be fitted on deck. These hatches are provided with carefully designed hatch adjusters, which are both stylish and easy to operate.
- Opens from the inside or outside of the boat to 120°
- Friction hinges keep hatch open in any position without the need for adjustable supports
- Easy-to-operate hatch adjusters allow lid to be held open at any angle through 90°
- Locks to create a watertight seal or may be secured to form a narrow air gap for ventilation
- Frame height above deck measures only 13/16" (21 mm)
- Optional aluminum counter flange and mosquito screen available (sold separately)
- 3-Year limited warranty
- CE classified A II*
*Note: Designed for ocean use and can be fitted on deck
- Lens color: Smoke
- Lens material: 3/8" (10 mm) Acrylic
- Frame material: Anodized aluminum
- Cutout dimensions: 16-9/16" x 16-9/16" (421 mm x 421 mm), 1-11/16" (43 mm) corner radius
- Overall dimensions: 19-1/2" x 19-1/2" (495 mm x 495 mm)
- Deck-to-lid height: 13/16" (21 mm)
Imperial dimensions are approximate. The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.