Vetus Bow 210 Pro Boosted 48V Thruster
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically ships within 2-3 Business Days.
Add Item to Cart to See Sale Price
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
The powerful Bow 210 Pro Boosted Thruster, is an innovative and unique brushless thruster for use with 48v house bank batteries; offering all of the features of the amazing Bow Pro with a bonus.
- Precision proportional boat control
- Suitable for high demanding applications
- Endurance rated runtime - in excess of 5 minutes at full power
- Maintenance-free brushless motor
- "Lock & hold" function provides simple and convenient docking without crew members
- Operates from 48v house bank batteries, an option which will provide space and cost savings for the boating community
- Integrated "boosted" feature charges the battery bank without the need for a separate, dedicated charger; a 48V battery bank can be charged from an existing 24V bank
- Recharges your battery bank when the thruster is not in use, doubling the value of having the BOW PRO Boosted thruster on your boat
- Controlled by an auxiliary panel (sold separately)
- Range of boat size: 58 - 76 ft.
- Thrust (power output): 2100 N (463 lbs.)
- Motor horse power: 15
- Power kW: 11 kW (48 Volt)
- Brushless induction motor
- Internal tunnel diameter: 250 mm
- Weight excl. tunnel: 82 lbs.
- For DC Systems: 24 or 48 Volt
- Current consumption: 213 Amps @ 48 V
- Operating time - continuously at maximum thrust: 10 Minutes
- Main fuse: ZE355 (355 Amps)
- Batteries 12 volt DC, min. Ah: 4 x 200
- Battery main switch, model BATSW: 250
- A: 11-7/64"
- B: 20-25/32"
- E: 9-29/64"
- F: 9-27/32"
Imperial dimensions are approximate. The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.