VETUS Bow Thruster (BOW2512E 4-21/64" TUBE)
BOW2512E 4-21/64" TUBE
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically ships within 2-3 Business Days.
Add Item to Cart to See Sale Price
The quietest bow thruster in its class just got better. Introducing the BOW2512E, an upgrade of the VETUS BOW2512D. Vetus has replaced the solid motor coupling of the D-series with a flexible rubber coupling to eliminate motor vibrations.
This is a similar coupling to the BOW55, with exception of the input shaft as they differ in size. The tailpieces will use the same splines as found in the BOW55.
The BOW2512E will also feature an updated motor, making it more energy efficient than the outgoing BOW2512D model. To accommodate the flexible coupling, the flange height will increase by 30 mm. Apertures in the flange enable easy checking of the coupling. Last but not least, the flange face will change from triangular to round, allowing the motor to be rotated in steps of 90° as opposed to the current steps of 120°, and creating uniformity in the entire DC bow thruster range.
- Flexible coupling between tailpiece and motor eliminates vibrations
- Updated motor is more energy efficient
- System is easy to install
- Lightweight propeller and streamlined tailpiece
- Single propeller creates less flow disturbance in tunnel
- VETUS unique propeller blade design minimizes cavitation noise
- Strong synthetic propeller is resistant to corrosion and reduces weight
- Spiral gears
- Spiral gears minimize transmission noise
- Meets EMC requirements
For further details see Dimensional Drawing
For further details see Owner's Manual
- Suitable for boats 27 feet in length
- Power: 12 Volt DC
- Current consumption: 200A
- Continuous operating time: 4 minutes
- Max. operating time: 4 minutes
- Main fuse "slow blow": 125 Amp
- Ignition protection: No
- Thrust: 250 N / 25 kgf. 55 lbf
- Power: 1.5 kW (2 HP)
- Reversible DC Motor
- Internal tunnel diameter: 110 mm (4.33 inches)
- Weight: 25 kg (55 lbs)
- 3-Year warranty:
- Unique in the market
- All VETUS boat equipment products come with a 3-year warranty
Imperial dimensions are approximate. The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.
Item #: 306591STE030
List Price: $240.45
MAP Price: $180.34
Model #: BP110S75
Item #: 306591STE040
List Price: $261.45
MAP Price: $196.09
Model #: BP110S10
Item #: 304928