Vetus Magnus Heavy-Duty Deck Hatch w/ Smoke Lens, 16-9/16" (MAG4242SL)
Note: This item will ship when available.
Add Item to Cart to See Sale Price
Vetus Magnus hatches have a satin sheen anodized frame profile with a 10 mm thick 'dark smoke' colored acrylic lens and are designed for ocean use, design category A, Area I. These hatches can be opened from the inside or outside through 180° with almost no obstructions in the opening. They have a ventilation position and can be locked completely watertight.
- Opens from the inside or outside of a boat through a full 180°
- Virtually no obstructions in hatch opening
- Friction hinges keeps the hatch open in any position without the need for stays
- Locks to create a watertight seal or may be secured to form a narrow air gap for ventilation
- Internal locking mechanism ensures the hatch cannot be opened from outside when boat is left unattended
- Low external profile ensures that running rigging on sailboats will not foul on hatch handles
- Optional hatch trim with mosquito screen available (sold separately)
- 3-Year limited warranty
- CE classified A I*
*Note: Designed for ocean use and can be fitted in any part of the hull or deck
- Lens color: Smoke
- Lens material: 3/8" (10 mm) Acrylic
- Frame: Anodized aluminum
- Cutout dimensions: 16-9/16" x 16-9/16" (421 mm x 421 mm), 1-11/16" (43 mm) corner radius
- Deck-to-lid height: 13/16" (21 mm)
Imperial dimensions are approximate. The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.