Vetus Replacement Bow Thruster Zinc Anode (SET0150)
The Vetus Replacement Bow Thruster Zinc Anode is a self sacrificing piece of metal that helps prevent corrosion and degradation of the metal components of the BOW60, 75, and 95 thruster.
- Replacement bow thruster zinc anode
- Applications: BOW60 / 75 / 95 thrusters
- Material: Zinc
- Self sacrificing anode avoids costly electrolysis damage
- You should replace the protective zinc anode on the outside of the thruster tailpiece (the bronze gearbox that is located underwater, in the thruster tube) at least once a year
- Without this anode, your tailpiece, including the inner sections of the thruster prop shaft, will deteriorate if there is stray current in the water around your boat, either from your boat, another boat or the marina electrical system
Imperial dimensions are approximate. The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.
Vetus Thruster Propeller (SET0088)
Item #: 304930
Item #: 304934
Item #: 304936