Vetus Stern Thruster Tunnel
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically ships within 2-3 Business Days.
- Docking was never this easy
- Combining a Vetus stern thruster with a Vetus bow thruster, will provide an even greater maneuverability of your boat in locks or harbors
- By placing a side-directional thruster in the bow and another one at the transom, docking, sailing away, finding a spot in the lock or marina, becomes child's play
- Even the effects of wind and current can be effectively countered
- Installation of a Vetus stern thruster is simple, the electric motor and other electric components are fitted internally to the transom of the boat
- The tunnel and the propeller are installed externally on the transom
For further details see Owner's Manual and Installation Guide
- Applications: Combine with Bow Thrusters BOW 60, BOW 75 and Bow 95
- Material: Glass fiber Reinforced Polyester (GRP)
- Inside Diameter: 7-9/32" (185 mm) *
- Outside Diameter: 7-23/32" (196 mm) *
- Length 40"
* Both the internal and external diameters may vary slightly from the given dimensions
Imperial dimensions are approximate. The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.