Weaver Leaver Model 3 Outboard Motor Rotating Bracket Kit
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically has a 2-3 week lead time before shipping.
Please download, complete and fax Weaver Leaver Worksheet back to Defender upon placing an order for this product. (Fax #: 800-654-1616)
Weaver's Leaver Model 3 Outboard Motor Bracket for Dinghy Transoms allow outboard motors to remain upright when attached to an inflatable stored in vertical position on Weaver Snap Davits.
- Rotating bracket allows your outboard to remain upright while mounted to your inflatable stored in vertical position on your swim platform
- Designed to be used with Weaver Snap Davits and for inflatables with deep transoms - up to 6" down from the top of tubes
- Installation requires 13" of clear transom space
- Manufactured from marine-grade stainless steel and designed to accommodate outboards that pivot to port or starboard
- Maximum outboard motor weight is 85 lbs
- Bracket supplied with all items required for installation adjustable supporting rod, long and short push pins, pad eye, stand-off clip and mounting hardware
- Maximum outboard motor weight: 85 lbs
- Maximum transom thickness: 1-1/2"
- Material: Stainless steel
Note: Installation / operation requires 13" of clear transom area on inflatable