Weems & Plath OGM Series LED Masthead / Anchor Navigation Light - Photodiode
Weems & Plath's OGM Masthead / Anchor Navigation Light is designed and built for the extreme ocean environment; providing a 360° light that exceeds 3 nautical miles of visibility and a photodiode to automatically turn the light off at dusk.
- Rugged and waterproof LED anchor light
- Includes photodiode - automatically turns the light on at dusk and off at dawn
- Integrated power supply maintains consistent brightness over a wide voltage range
- Waterproof quick-disconnect plug with 2 ft. of mating cable for easy installation, winterizing or storage
- Long-life LED rated to 50,000 hours at full brightness
- Suitable for use on powerboats up to 65 ft.
Note: This product was formally branded as OGM / Orca Green Marine
- Light color: White (mounting brackets sold separately)
- Visibility: 3 NM
- Mounting: Surface mount (mounting brackets sold separately)
- Housing color: Black
- Operating voltage: 9 - 30 Volt DC
- Current draw: Less than or equal to 0.33 amp @ 12 Volt DC
- Overall height: 2.7"
- Approvals: IMO COLREG, USCG, ABYC A-16, CE
Item #: 701057
Item #: 701058
Item #: 701059