West System Small Batch Epoxy Scale
Small Batch Epoxy Scale
West System 320 Small Batch Epoxy Scale allows accurate measuring of as little as a few drops of resin and hardener for small projects, and can measure up to as much as 4 fluid ounces of product. It can be used to check the accuracy of dispensing pumps and calculate additive percentages.
- LCD readout display
- Four weighing modes: Gram, ounce, troy ounce and pennyweight
- Gram mode is the most accurate for weighing epoxy components
- Comes with isolated batteries.
- A battery saving feature turns the scale off after 60 seconds of inactivity.
- The highly portable 5" x 3" casing of the scale unit fits into a pocket
- Easy instructions are permanently affixed to the scales protective lid.
- Recalibration instructions are provided.
- Digital and pre-calibrated scale
- 0.1 to 150 gram scale
- (2) Sealable dispensing bottles
- (10) Mixing sticks
- (10) Chenille pipe cleaners
- Two sizes of small plastic cups
- 10 of each size
- 2 AAA batteries are included in the package.
West System 105 Epoxy Resin - Quart
Item #: 750360