Multiple Sizes Available
The Wichard Snap Shackle with a Thimble Swivel Eye is hot drop forged from a high resistance stainless steel. These snap shackles are designed for applications requiring the free rotation of the snap shackle for a better sail orientation and to allow splicing on head of swivel eye.
- Multi-use: halyards, tethers etc...
- Free rotation of the snap shackle thanks to the swivel eye
- The plunger pin is set captive into the hook and cannot become detached
- Excellent working and breaking loads
- Easy to open by pulling the plunger pin (possibility to attach a lanyard)
- HR Forged stainless steel snap shackle with swivel eye
- Only forging creates a superior product, by increasing its elasticity and internal strength
- A forged snap shackle will deform long before breaking
- It will not burst or break suddenly, giving the user a great guarantee for safety
Important Note: These shackles are designed to have lines spliced onto them. Do not use knots as the load will be shifted and will damage plastic.
Imperial dimensions are approximate. The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.