Xantrex Solar Max Flex Solar Charging Expansion Kit - 165 Watt (No Controller)
Sales of all Special Buy items are final.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: email@example.com
Xantrex Solar Max Flex Expansion Kits include a solar panel and a pair of male and female branch connectors to connect solar panels in parallel.
Patented grid technology provides long-lasting durability and performance benefits. Xantrex is the industry leader in solar flex module durability based on technology that adds significant strength to the silicon cell in a flexible form.
Even after being subjected to extreme environmental and accelerated lifecycle testing beyond regulatory standards, the Max module was tested to be 50 times more durable than a standard flexible module.
In addition, the Max module can harvest up to 20% more energy than other flexible modules. This is enabled by significant reduction in current resistive losses due to 180+ interconnected points of contact, optimized line-width of the grid on the top surface of the solar cell, and hemispheric-shaped busbar conductors that capture additional sunlight through internal reflection.
Xantrex Max modules also feature a peel-and-stick adhesive backing that avoids the need to glue, drill, or tape down your flexible module.
- Patented grid-technology for long-lasting durability, performance
- Tests show Xantrex Flex modules proved 50x more durable than a standard flexible module
- Harvests up to 20% more energy that other flexible modules
- More than 180 interconnected points of contact
- Optimized line-width of grid on top surface of cell
- Hemispheric-shaped busbar conductors capture additional sunlight through internal reflection
- Peel-and-stick adhesive backing for easy installation
- Monocrystalline panels offer higher efficiency and longer life
- Designed with a highly protective top-layer called ETFE (Ethylene-Tetra-Fluoro-Ethylene), which allows for better light transmittance, corrosion resistance, stain-resistance, weather resistance, and overall superior durability over a wide temperature range, compared to non-ETFE semi-flexible panels
- Charge controller not included in Expansion Kit
- 5-Year Warranty
For further details see Product Data Sheet
- Up to 180° of flexibility
- Maximum power-Pmax: STC* 165 Watts
- Maximum power voltage-Vmp: 19.3 Volts
- Maximum power current-Imp: 8.54 Amp
- Open circuit voltage-Voc: 23.3 Volt
- Short-circuit current-Isc: 8.81 Amp
- Module efficiency µm: (%) 18.76
- Maximum System Voltage: 600 Volt DC
- Number of cells: 36 (4x9)
- Weight: 4.6 kg
- Dimensions: 61.3" (1556 mm) x 27.1" (689 mm) x 0.12" (3 mm)
*Standard Test Conditions (STC): Irradiance: 1000W/m2, Cell Temperature: 25° C, Air Mass: 1.5
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate
Item #: 205037
Item #: 205038
Item #: 200206