Yandina Combiner 200A Battery Combiner
The Yandina Combiner 200 is a voltage-sensing relay (13.1 volts) that connects two batteries when either is receiving a charge.
When the charging ceases, the relay opens so that each battery operates independently. Supplemental battery banks can be added by using an additional combiner for each bank.
You never have to worry about switching to "BOTH" when your engine is running and forgetting to switch back to save your starting battery from discharge when you stop.
- 175 amps continuous rating, 400 amps closing current (2 seconds), 200 amps for 5 minutes
- Suitable for alternators up to 200 amps, up to 18 volts (smaller charging sources may be able to use Combiner 100)
- Waterproof, rated IP68 protected from long-term immersion
- UNLIMITED WARRANTY, no time limit, no proof of purchase, even covers lightning damage
- No voltage drop; batteries reach full charge
- Electronic thermal monitoring with shutdown if overloaded; auto restart
- Minimal wasted power, no heat sink or cooling required
- Can be used on alternators with internal regulators
- No special wiring for alternators with external sense
- Simple, basic installation, two battery wires and ground
- Green LED indicates when combined
- Red LED indicates thermal overload shutdown
- Draws no current when batteries are not being charged
- Draws less than 250 milliamps from alternator when charging
- Optional external remote control for Off, Automatic, On (sold separately)
- Remote "ON" can be used to parallel banks for assisted engine starting
- Withstands ambient temperature to over 175°F for exposed or engine compartment mounting
- No diodes to burn out if accidentally shorted
- Voltage regulator feature to limit voltage to safe level for sealed AGM type batteries
For further details see Owner's Manual and Installation Guide