Zodiac MilPro FC470 EVOL-7 Special Forces Craft, 15' 5" Inflatable Boat
FC470 EVOL-7 #Z80283 Black
Note: This item will ship when available.
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Truck Freight rates change regularly, please fill out this form with all details for a valid shipping quote or call us at 800-628-8225.
This item may be available for Defender Store Pick Up as an alternative to Truck shipping.
Factory Warranty Begins on Date of Purchase.
Well known throughout the world as the definitive Special Forces Boat, the FC range is used by more elite soldiers and sailors than any other craft worldwide. It is the only craft of its type that has actually been used in combat in different theatres and comes through with flying colors. This is a result of its unique patented hull shape and various Floor systems that allows it to carry combatants in a variety of missions. The hull shape is especially important as it can get a large load on plane as well as give the driver unsurpassed maneuverability in different and often dangerous conditions. The Zodiac MilPro Futura Commando is the most recognizable military Boat.
- Length: 15' 5"
- Beam: 6' 3"
- Hull Weight: 254 lbs
- Capacity: (10) Persons or 2756 lbs
- Maximum power allowed: 55L hp (20" Shaft)
- Maximum Motor Weight: 280 lbs
- Tube Diameter: 20"
- Separate Air Chambers: (5 + 2 + 1)
- Fabric Type: 1670 Decitex, Polyamide, Hypalon-Neoprene
- Factory Warranty: 5 years
Standard Features Include:
- Futura hull with inflatable keel and speed (lateral stabilizer) tubes
- (4) Intercommunication Inflation valves on main tube
- (3) Overpressure Valve on main tube and floor
- (3) Fast inflation points (CO2) on main tubes and floor
- Metal keel inflation valve
- (1) Connecting hose from main tube to lateral stabilizer
- (2) Large flow self-bailer w/ sleeve
- (1) Small flow self-bailer w/ sleeve
- Aluminum engine mounting plate
- Reinforced plywood transom with bottom edge Stainless steel protection
- Ovoid reinforcement on tube transom attachments
- Transom Batten (aluminum)
- Top of transom protection (aluminum)
- All around rubbing strake, flat profile, black
- Rubbing strakes for beaching on keel and tubes
- (10) Carrying Handles extra-large "Gorilla" (neoprene strap)
- Bow Handle (chromed aluminum w/ black coating)
- Exterior lifeline (Peripheral)
- (10) Interior handles (neoprene strap)
- (13) Interior large tie down D-rings
- (2) Bow towing D-ring patches on tubes (stainless steel w/ black coating)
- (2) Aft towing D-ring patches on tubes (stainless steel w/ black coating)
- (2) Bow lifting D-ring patches on tubes (stainless steel w/ black coating)
- (2) Aft lifting U-bolts on transom (stainless steel)
- (2) Foot pumps with hose
- Repair kit with pressure gauge
- (6) Paddles
- (2) Removable bow pouches
- Storage Bag
- Fast inflation kit for scuba bottle (air only)
- Keel auto inflation kit
NOTE: All specs are from Manufacturer's literature and have not been independently verified. For additional specs or technical questions please e-mail [email protected]
If you would like an e-mail of our standard full-line price list in an Excel spreadsheet please request it by sending an e-mail to [email protected] . The file is over 1MB and your account must be able to receive the reply with the file as a 1MB+ Excel file attachment.
Item #: 701809
Item #: 756739
Item #: 457085