Zodiac MilPro SRMN 500 16' 5" RIB
SRMN 500 #Z80363 Gray
Note: This item will ship when available.
Add Item to Cart to See Sale Price
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Truck Freight rates change regularly, please fill out this form with all details for a valid shipping quote or call us at 800-628-8225.
This item may be available for Defender Store Pick Up as an alternative to Truck shipping.
Factory Warranty Begins on Date of Purchase.
The Zodiac Milpro SRMN boats were originally built for military use. These reinforced hulls are designed to take maximum G forces when fully loaded and under tough running conditions.
Offering complete open deck area for a wide range of steering consoles, bolsters and other equipment.
- Length: 16' 5"
- Beam: 6' 10"
- Boat Weight: 529 lbs
- Capacity: (10) Persons or 2535 lbs
- Maximum Motor: 90L hp (20" Shaft)
- Maximum Motor Weight: 348 lbs
- Tube Diameter: 20"
- Separate Air Chambers: (5)
- Hull Stowed Dimensions: 13' 1" x 4' 11" x 2' 7" (Tubes Deflated)
- Fabric Type: 1670 Decitex Polyester, Hypalon-Neoprene
- Note: Tube glued on hull
- Factory Warranty: 5 years
Standard Features Include:
- Deep V Fiberglass Hull and Deck
- (4) Intercommunication Inflation valves
- (2) All around rub strake, flat profile, black
- Non-Skid deck, diamond molding shapes
- Trim Tabs, GRP, bolted on transom
- (2) Transom Crossleg reinforcements
- (2) Large Flow Self Bailer
- Exterior Life Lines on lacing cuff
- Bow Carrying handle (plated brass, black)
- Bow mooring eye (stainless steel)
- (2) Bow Towing U-bolts on hull (stainless steel)
- (2) Aft transom Towing U-Bolts on Hull (stainless steel)
- (2) Bow lifting folding padeye on hull (stainless steel)
- (2) Aft transom lifting U-bolt on hull (stainless steel)
- (2) Paddles w/ Sleeves
- Foot Pump
- Repair Kit w/ pressure gauge
NOTE: All specs are from Manufacturer's literature and have not been independently verified. For additional specs or technical questions please e-mail [email protected]
If you would like an e-mail of our standard full-line price list in an Excel spreadsheet please request it by sending an e-mail to [email protected] . The file is over 1MB and your account must be able to receive the reply with the file as a 1MB+ Excel file attachment.
Item #: 701809
Item #: 756739
Item #: 457085